Heavy Cream Baklava
- Publish date:01/08/2018
- Section:Food Recipes
1 package phyllo dough
2 cups heavy cream (geshtah)
1/3 cup milk
2 tbs. corn starch
2 cups butter
- Melt the butter.
- Mix cornstarch with milk, cook on medium 5-8 min. or until you have creamy texture, add this mixture to the heavy cream, let it cool.
- Divide dough to two parts.
- Cut the part to squares 12 by 12 or the size of your choice.
- Spread butter over each layer of one square.
- Put l tbs. of cream mixture at one of the square corners, near the center.
- Fold in half to obtain a triangle shape.
- Arrange the triangles on buttered baking pan; spread butter on the top of each triangle.
- Bake at 375 degree until golden brown.
- Remove, place it on cooling rack, immediately pour the syrup over.
- Let it cool and serve.